Saturday 30 May 2009

Day 14 - Fort William High Street.jpg

Just take a look at the building on the left, what a heritage. The town is quite small and very tourist driven but it is lovely. It has a small museum in the middle of the high street which is packed full of unique items. I was especially impressed with their two secret pictures which you have to view at an angle and reflected by a cylinder. Well worth having a rest day here.



I've managed to launder all my kit and polish all my leather goods. I've also found time for a couple of pints while catching up on my blogs. Which I will probably have to do next week as well given that my route through the Grampians does not take me close to any large clusters of civilization (no phone reception).

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment