Saturday 30 May 2009

Day 14 - Glengyle Bed and Breakfast.jpg

I arrived here at 20:05 yesterday and was met by Craig who showed me to my room. He has advised me to push on tomorrow passed Kinlockleven and aim for the Kings House Hotel, which is a further 6 miles. That means either a 21 mile hill walk tomorrow otherwise on Monday when the terrain is tougher. I'm starting to get a little bit anxious now about the Grampians.

I opened the collection pot today for week 2 in Craig's presence. A total of £220.11 plus I received a donated cheque of £50 giving a total for week 2 of £270.11. Thank you to all who donated. Don't forget you can also donate at www.justgiving.com/pikeman. That's taken the grand total over £7000, next stop £8000. Come on everybody let's do this.

Facilities at the Glengyle Bed & Breakfast have been extremely luxurious.

Glen Levis, Fort William, Inverness-shire, Scotland
Tel. 01397 708622
Email: glengyle_house@yahoo.co.uk
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Malcolm, if you can, try to remember to log the postcode of the places you visit. I'm following you on Google Earth where possible: a postcode helps! If you have GPS on your blackberry, how about posting the co-ordinates of your photos?

    Goog Luck with the Grampian Mts. We're all rooting for you! GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete