Saturday 23 May 2009

Day 3 - Ballentink Bed & Breakfast.jpg

Run by Wendy and Nigel, Ballentink is set in wonderful ideallic location, where the scenary is everything.



After 22 miles being collected at the end of the day was extremely welcome. What was even more welcoming was the level of hospitality shown to me when I arrived. I was treated to a hot meal and a cold cider... lovely.



After dinner and a shower I enjoyed the fantastic views surrounding Ballentink. Nigel pointed out some deer that come down in the evening to graze.



The quality of service, the cleanliness of accommodation and the friendly atmosphere was first class. Well worth a visit.



Ballentink Bed & Breakfast, Brochroy, Dunbeath, Caithness (01593 731498) email brochroy@ballentink.co.uk website www.ballentink.co.uk

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment