Thursday 21 May 2009

Day 3 - War memorial near Clan Gunn museum.jpg

I arrived late at the Clan Gunn museum which is situated just a short distance from where the A9 meets the A99. Instead I took the photo of another war memorial. One thing that is clearly apparent is that Scotland believes in honoring its war heroes.

Only a couple of miles to go before I reach my destination for today, for a massive 22 mile walk. That take my total to just over 54 mile in 3 days. Bring it on Aaaaagh.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

  1. Sleep tight, am enjoying the stories and I can already feel the blisters. Wish I was brave enough to do what you are attempting. I will try my best to join you for a walk on a Saturday or a Sunday in kit when you are further South.

    In the meantime: Prepare to march ... March on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above all - chin up, spirits up, look to the horizon like the steely-eyed Pikeman you are!

    ReplyDelete