Monday 13 July 2009

Day 57 - Rob Schofield & Simon Frame.jpg

Day 57 (12 July)
Today I am setting out from Dursley with two companions, Rob & Simon, as I progress to Chipping Sodbury.

My stay with Esmé and Colin was extremely relaxing and I feel more at ease with the idea of tackling the final 13 days. Thank you.

Before I forget the total in week 8 money pot was £262.22 raising the total so far to £10,525.03. Well done everyone, but the walk is not over yet so please keep on at work colleagues and family and let's raise that total even higher... Thank you.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. What a great day out! A pleasure to have such good company on the way.

    There's nothing wrong with Malcolm's fitness, believe me: he's "Stormin' Norman" from now on after showing the wheezy old farts a clean pair of heels after lunch.

    Lots of sunshine, barely any rain (we broke his curse), ice-cream, beer and a roast lunch on the way. I'm surprised that I'm not as stiff as I expected today, but I am definitely paying the price!

    GO, Malcolm! See you at Kelmarsh in two weeks, power to your elbow!

    ReplyDelete