Wednesday 8 July 2009

Day 52 - Cindy Holton - Holt Fleet.jpg

I arrived at Holt Fleet last night at 1900. I was tired and a little miserable because of the constant raining. Not paying too much attention to my map I began to pass by the bridge where Cindy Holton (Fairfax - ECWS http://www.fairfax.org.uk/) was due to meet me. In fact if it wasn't for her daughter Lil shouting down to me I would have continued along the wrong path, because the path I should have been taking transfers to the other side of the river.

Anyway no harm done and I was so relieved to see Cindy because it marked the fact that the days walking was finally over.

Cindy was lovely and managed to dry out all my clothes. She even managed to get the boots fairly dry - tough going since they were swimming in water yesterday. Thank you Cindy for looking after me.

Today however is another day. Yes it is raining but only drizzle... at the moment. I need to get to Worcester by 1200 because I am meeting a BFBS film crew (http://bfbs-tv.com/index.php).

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment