Sunday 19 July 2009

Day 64 - Gerry Burrows.jpg

Day 64 (19 July)(6 days to go)
Last night I made it as far as Copplestone. That leaves me 111 miles to go. As I approached Copplestone I gave Gerry a phone call and to his word he arrived to collect me just as I sat down to wait.

We opened the collection pot for week nine, with a sum of £263.72. in cash and £30 as a cheque. Adding this to the sum already collected now pushes the total to £11,030.75. Well done everyone. With only 1 week to go let's see if we can make it to £12,000.

After getting over the buzz of passing another mile stone Carol called us to diner... Curried King prawn and salmon. It was delicious and was followed by a fruit salad with cream ahhhhh calories, bring em on.

Many thanks to Gerry and Carol for looking after me. I was going to stop with them for a rest day but as I want to make Kelmarsh next Friday I need to walk again today.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment